Based on the Apollo lunar landings of the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, this film's exceptional 3D computer animation will fly you to the moon, where you will experience the sights and sounds of an Apollo expedition.
- Children under the age of 8 need to be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height 90 cm
- Further restrictions may apply
- Tickets can be brought in advance online for a specific day
- Ticket holders must book a time slot to see the film on the day of their visit – this can be done at any ticket desk in the Museum
- Film screenings are on the hour, quarter past the hour, and half past the hour daily
- During school holidays film times will change to on the hour, 20 minutes past the hour and 40 minutes past the hour daily
Make the most of your visit book our great value Explorer ticket, which includes an IMAX film, a film in the Discovery Motion Theatre, Red Arrows 3D, a guidebook and a £1 donation to the Museum.