Competition terms and conditions
Usborne ‘Look Inside Trains’ Competition
This May half term we’re celebrating our Playing Trains exhibition by giving you the chance to win one of five copies of ‘Look inside Trains’ from Usborne Publishing. To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is tell us one activity that you can do in Playing Trains.
Email your answer to email@example.com by Sunday 31 May. Winners will be chosen at random from all correct winners
Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date is Sunday 31 May 2015 at 23:59. Winners will be contacted by 5pm on Friday 5 June.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Five winners will each receive one copy of the Usborne book ‘Look Inside Trains’.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The competition is not open to National Railway Museum or Science Museum Group employees.
- Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the National Railway Museum for the purpose of sending out prizes.
- All entrants will be automatically opting in to join our family e-newsletter database and receive future National Railway Museum family e-newsletters/e-shots.
- By entering the competition by email you automatically give consent for your name to be used for possible social media/marketing promotion (e.g. Facebook and on our website)
- Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting the National Railway Museum’s marketing team.
- The winners will be contacted after the closing date by a member of the National Railway Museum marketing team. If a winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the National Railway Museum reserves the right to stand down that entrant and select another winner.
- The National Railway Museum’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to alter/cancel the competition without any prior warning.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, including altering or substituting the prize.
Overheard Train Conversations – Disclaimer
Data held by Science Museum Group/National Railway Museum, is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other organisation.