Competition terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions:
- The closing date is Monday 23 February 2015 at 23.59. The winner will be contacted by Friday 27 February.
- 'Prizes' won't be sent out before the 23 March when the DVD is officially out on DVD, Download and Blue Ray.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The winner will win a range of Paddington merchandise.
- The winner will be selected at random by Paddington Bear’s representative from all entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The give away is not open to National Railway Museum or Science Museum Group (SMG) employees.
- By submitting your photo you are automatically giving consent for your image to be used for possible social media/marketing promotion (e.g. Facebook and on our website).
- Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the National Railway Museum for the purpose of sending out the prize.
- All entrants will be automatically opting in to join our family e-newsletter database and receive future National Railway Museum family e-newsletters/eshots.
- Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting the National Railway Museum's marketing team.
- The winner will be contacted after the closing date by a member of the National Railway Museum's marketing team.
- If the winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the National Railway Museum reserves the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
- The National Railway Museum's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the give away without any prior warning.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize.
Data held by Science Museum Group/National Railway Museum, is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other organisation.
Under the Gambling Act 2005, players in the Mallard 75 Draw must be aged 16 or over, it is an offence for any person under the age of 16 to play or to win a prize. In the event that a minor is inadvertently entered into the draw no prize will be awarded and the stake money refunded. By subscribing to the lottery any player is agreeing to allow the promoter to undertake any appropriate action to establish age verification. This may include credit reference agencies.