Competition terms and conditions
Flickr photography competition
- The prize comprises one LEGO City passenger train set, and one single family ticket (minimum one adult and one child and maximum two adults and up to three children) for each of the following: one free official National Railway Museum guide book, lunch for each person in our Dining Car Restaurant (including one drink and one main course only), one ride per person on the Road Train, one ride per person on the miniature railway and one ride per person on the simulator. Please check running times of the road train and miniature railway before your visit.
- The winning entry will be chosen by the National Railway Museum Senior Curator of Image and Sound Collections.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is not a cash alternative.
- The judges' decision will be final.
- Multiple entries by the same person will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to SMG (Science Museum Group) employees.
- The winner can take the prize any time before 31 December 2014.
- All parts of the prize are subject to availability.
- No alternative prize will be given.
- Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting email@example.com
- The closing date is 25 April 2014. The winner will be contacted after this date and the prize will be sent out by post.
Data held by Science Museum Group/National Railway Museum, is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other organisation.
Under the Gambling Act 2005, players in the Mallard 75 Draw must be aged 16 or over, it is an offence for any person under the age of 16 to play or to win a prize. In the event that a minor is inadvertently entered into the draw no prize will be awarded and the stake money refunded. By subscribing to the lottery any player is agreeing to allow the promoter to undertake any appropriate action to establish age verification. This may include credit reference agencies.