Competition terms and conditions
Playing Trains preview terms and conditions
- Applicants must register their interest by 11.59pm on 8 March 2015. We will contact successful applicants by 15 March 2015.
- Successful applicants must confirm their attendance by 12 March 2015.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- This offer is open for family groups of up to two adults and three children. Children must be accompanied by adults.
- The National Railway Museum is not liable for any travel expenses.
- Applicants will be selected at random from all entries received.
- Only one entry per person.
- The offer is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- By registering your interest you are automatically given consent for your name to be used for possible social media/marketing promotion (e.g. Facebook and on our website).
- All applicants will be automatically be opting in to join our family email newsletter database and receive future National Railway Museum family email newsletters.
- Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting the National Railway Museum.
- Successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date. If the applicant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the National Railway Museum reserves the right to stand that applicant down and select another name.
- The National Railway Museum's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the offer without any prior warning.
- The National Railway Museum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage.
Data held by Science Museum Group/National Railway Museum, is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be passed to or sold to any other organisation.
Under the Gambling Act 2005, players in the Mallard 75 Draw must be aged 16 or over, it is an offence for any person under the age of 16 to play or to win a prize. In the event that a minor is inadvertently entered into the draw no prize will be awarded and the stake money refunded. By subscribing to the lottery any player is agreeing to allow the promoter to undertake any appropriate action to establish age verification. This may include credit reference agencies.