What’s on at NRM York
Signalling Day Experience
If you have ever dreamed of operating a busy signal box, sign up for the signalling experience and turn your dream into reality.
- 25 Mar 2015
- 10am - 4.30pm
- £80 per person
Just like real trainee signallers, you will operate the levers and send bell signals in the atmosphere of a busy signal box, on the 1912 Lancashire and Yorkshire School of Signalling Railway. With privileged access to unique signalling objects, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The full day experience includes:
- Classroom - lively classroom introduction to railway signalling
- Lancashire and Yorkshire Signal School Railway workshop – operate the worlds oldest signalling training railway
- Signalling Tokens – A demonstration in the Warehouse
- Borough Market – get inside Britain's busiest signal box
- NRM Central – operate the only mechanical signal box in the National Collection
- Buffet Lunch – relax and chat with our expert team.
This experience is the ultimate gift for someone special. To book or for further information, call 08448 153139 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org