Our wedding package offers for 2014
All-inclusive Package for £6000
From the glory of the Flying Scotsman to the romance of Brief Encounter, railways have transported, entertained and inspired us over the decades. Based on 60 guests for ceremony and evening reception.
- Both civil ceremony (available from 5pm) and evening hire of one of our stunning halls until 1am
- Use of the stunning royal antique table and chairs for the bride & groom and registrars
- Dedicated space to meet registrars prior to ceremony
- Chair covers
- Wedding breakfast menu - 3 courses with coffee/tea and homemade fudge
- Drinks package - including one glass of house wine or Buck's Fizz on arrival, two bottles of house wine per table (one white, one red), one glass of sparkling wine for toast, plus a non-alcoholic option of fresh orange juice and water
- Late night snacks - Yorkshire Dales bacon butties with ketchups, HP Sauce and soft white baps, and spicy potato wedges
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Ivory table cloths
- Cake knife
- Fresh lily vases
- Menu cards for tables
- Assistance with table plan displays
- Cloakroom facility
- Complimentary onsite parking
- Exclusive hire of the museum
- £200 towards wedding photographer (*not included in New Year's Eve offer)
- Additional evening-only guests can be added for £10 per head
Christmas Wedding Offer
Welcome in 2015 in style with exclusive use of the National Railway Museum for your New Year's Eve wedding. This special package includes all of the above for £9,500 based on 100 guests for ceremony and evening reception.
New Year's Eve Wedding Offer
Welcome in 2015 in style with exclusive use of the National Railway Museum for your New Year's Eve wedding. This special package includes all of the above for £8,500 based on 100 guests for ceremony and evening reception.
- Phone 01904 686 226
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices include VAT. Prices do not include registrar's fees – registrars must be booked directly through York Registry Office on 01904 654477.