How to download and save images
Microsoft Internet Explorer/Mozilla Firefox/Netscape
1. Place the cursor over the image
2. Right click your mouse
3. A drop down menu will pop up
4. To save the image, click ‘Save Picture As...’, then choose a folder or disc to save it in.
5. If you want to copy the image in to a document, right click on the image and select copy. You can then right click in a new document and select paste to paste it in.
1. Place the cursor over the image and hold down the mouse
2. A drop down menu will pop up
3. Continue holding mouse button down, then choose ‘save image to’, ‘download linked file’ or ‘copy image’. Release the mouse after making your choice.
4. Either save the image in a directory, folder or disc or paste it into a new document