Open seven days a week, 10.00–18.00, last entry 17.15 (see Friday night late opening)
Galleries start to close 30 minutes before the Museum closes.
During school holidays our opening hours are 10.00–19.00 (last entry 18.15), except for the last Wednesday of the month when we close at 18.00. Our interactive galleries (The Garden and Pattern Pod) will close at 18.00 during this time.
Friday night late opening
The Cosmonauts exhibition, shop and café will stay open every Friday until 22.00. Media Space galleries and café will also remain open from 9 October 2015.
On the last Wednesday of each month, except December, we open from 18.45–22.00 for Lates, our free night for adults.
Who am I? gallery closed on 6 November until 14.00
Engineer Your Future gallery closed on 6 November from 13.00
Galleries now permanently closed:
During school holidays we welcome a lot of visitors to the Museum so queuing times may be longer than usual.
School holiday opening times will apply during the following dates:
- Autumn half-term: 24 October – 1 November 2015 inclusive
- Christmas holiday: 19 December 2015 – 3 January 2016 inclusive
- Spring half-term: 13–21 February 2016 inclusive
- Easter holiday: 24 March – 10 April 2016 inclusive
- Summer half-term: 28 May – 5 June 2016 inclusive
- Summer holiday: Starts 20 July 2016