We are currently reviewing our provision for ITT groups and we regret that the course described below is not available at the present time.
Secondary Science ITT tutors are welcome to request our Talk Science course which we can arrange on a mutually convenient date for your group.
This session has been developed especially for groups of trainee teachers – either at B.Ed. or PGCE level. The day covers the requirement to learn about using informal environments for teaching and learning, and also shares valuable skills for new teachers.
The day includes
- Interactive presentations about the Science Museum’s galleries, resources and gallery-based activities
- Time exploring the galleries with activities to help student teachers develop their learning Practical guidance on planning a visit to support the curriculum and students’ needs
- Opportunities to try out our classroom activities and learn more about how we develop them
- Opportunities to share ideas and experiences with our staff and other colleagues
- A Question and Answer session at the end of the day
- A goody bag for each participant to take away.
The cost is £150 for up to 30 people. If you have a smaller or larger group please contact us and we will discuss options with you.
To keep costs low, we don’t provide refreshments unless requested. Participants can bring their own lunch or eat in one of our restaurants.
For more information e-mail: email@example.com