The following booking terms apply when you have requested for us to visit your venue:
- Once you have contacted us to request a visit, we will email to you a programme of the activities that you have asked us to perform at your venue. You will need to print and sign a copy for the programme and return it to us as soon as possible.
- An invoice for the total sum will be sent to your school/college/organisation. Full payment is due within 30 days unless we are due to visit your venue within the 30 day period in which case payment will be due immediately.
- A booking cannot be regarded as confirmed until we have received your payment.
- If we do not receive payment by the due date shown on your programme you may lose the booking.
- If you need to cancel your booking, we must receive written notification to email@example.com not less than 14 working days before our visit date. If you have already made payment we will refund your monies in full.
- If you notify us of the cancellation of your booking less than 14 days before our visit date, we will not offer a refund unless we can allocate the booking to another client.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event/performance/workshop on the day of our visit for health and safety reasons or if we deem the behaviour of the audience to be inappropriate. In the case of such cancellation we will not offer a refund.
- If we need to cancel our visit to your venue for any reason (for example, due to bad weather) we will give you as much notice as possible. We will try to rearrange our visit date with you, but if this is not possible we will give a full refund of any monies already paid.