Please read the following carefully:
1. Decide the date that you would like us to visit you, with some options in case your preferred date isn't available. Please be aware that we only take bookings a term in advance, and we don't make visits on a Monday.
2. Refer to the Costs page to find out what charging zone your location is in.
3. Read the What we will need page and Booking Terms carefully - these explain what we will require from you in order to book your visit.
4. Take a look at the What we offer page and make a note of the activities that you would like us to bring to your event.
5. Plan a timetable for your day, using the Itinerary page for guidance.
6. Call us on 020 7942 4777 to request a booking.
7. We'll send confirmation paperwork for you to sign and return to us. We'll also send payment details - payment is due within 30 days of making your booking (or immediately if our visit to you falls within this 30 day period). NB: Your booking isn't confirmed until we receive your signed paperwork and payment.
If you have any questions about making a booking, or you would like to discuss special requirements, please call 020 7942 4777 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What can we do in a day? We can deliver a maximum of 4 sessions in a day, comprising no more than 3 different activities (e.g. The Bubble Show, Feel the Force and Get a Grip).