Anaesthetic inhalation ampoules, 1935-1949
These crushable ampoules contain chloroform and are called �Brisettes�. They are composed of glass with a protective wrapping of gauze and cotton wool and were made by Macfarlan and Co., Edinburgh and London, for use in midwifery. Billings and Sons Ltd., of Manchester, supplied them.
- Currently on display in:
- The Science and Art of Medicine
- Year made :
- Inventory number :