The Science Museum presents Early Birds, a new experience for families with members who have an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC). On selected dates in 2014 the Museum will be open from 08.30 for families to come along and enjoy the Museum free of the general public.
The Early Birds sessions will see some of our interactive galleries open exclusively to booked Early Bird guests until 11.15. There will also be a selection of workshops, the opportunity to access selected galleries and witness some thrilling demonstrations.
All of these events are completely free and suitable for families with children under the age of 14.
- The next Early Birds session will be on the 10 May
- Booking for this will be available online only from Tuesday 8 April at 11.00
- There will be a link on this page which will allow you to book places for your family
- Places for this event are limited
- Once all places have filled up booking will no longer be available.
Please be considerate when booking your places and only request spaces for those people you know will definitely be coming. We are letting you know the date that the booking will open in advance to allow you to plan ahead and determine the number of tickets you will need.
- It is necessary to register your family to attend the free Early Bird session.
- At 11.15 all areas of the museum will be open to the general public. At this point you are still welcome to stay in the museum and maybe look at some of our other objects and floors.