Terms and Conditions
1. The closing date is midnight on Tuesday 16 March 2014. Winners will be contacted by 20 March 2014 by email.
2. Only entries submitted online via the Science Museum website or via the forms outside the exhibition will be considered.
3. One winner will receive a two night stay for two people (double or twin room) in the Hilton Brighton Metropole and dinner for two at restaurant Riddle & Finns. The prize will also include a free pass to the main attractions.
4. The winner will be selected from random from all entries received.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. The competition is not open to SMG (Science Museum Group) or Visit Brighton employees.
8. Any personal data submitted with consent will be kept by the Science Museum for the purpose of sending out the prize.
9. Any complaints about fairness can be taken up by contacting the Science Museum Marketing Team:
10. The winner will be contacted after the closing date by a member of the Science Museum marketing team.
11. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made by 31 March 2014, the Science Museum reserves the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
12. The Science Museum's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Science Museum reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
14. The Science Museum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize.
The Museum is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal data given will be held securely by the Museum and VisitBrighton and only used to administer your competition entry unless otherwise indicated above. It may be used for internal research/statistical purposes. It will not be passed to any third parties unless otherwise stated.