Screenshot from the Splash! app
This app is available on iPhone, iPad and Android (£0.99).
Download Splash! from the App Store
Download Splash! from Google Play
Based on our popular Garden gallery, Splash! is an interactive bathtub for preschool children, which teaches them about floating and sinking through play. Fill the bath up, change the temperature, play with bath toys or pull the plug out to start all over again!
Play with a wide range fun objects, which you and your child can drop, dunk and throw in to a bath of reactive, simulated water. Will they sink or swim? What happens when they collide? What will make the biggest Splash!
Using intuitive motion techniques, Splash! breaks beyond the traditional digital boundaries as children can tip, twist and turn their device to make the water splash, slide and flow across the screen.
Key Game Features
- Motion reactive water which shifts, flows and splashes on the movement of your device
- A wide range of selectable objects displaying differing physical properties
- Special moving objects loaded with sometimes unpredictable behaviours
- Range of personalised bath time environments
- Turn the taps or pull out the pull to change water levels
- Changing temperatures for a steamy scrub and chilly wash
- Further learning information brought to you by the Science Museum
Science Museum Preschool Apps are developed with the Museum’s Learning team as a fun and engaging way to promote the development of key scientific skills in young children.
Produced under licence from SCMG Enterprises Ltd. Science Museum trade mark ® SCMG. Every purchase supports the Museum.
Created with GR/DD. Engaging audiences with compelling digital ideas. GR/DD is a market leading interactive agency that creates award winning solutions through big ideas, design and technology.