This month we’ll be delving into human enhancement in an interactive festival that explores the latest advances in biological technology directly with the scientists developing them.
There will be talks on mind-enhancing drugs and regrowing organs, as well as all the regular highlights.
Stay tuned for more details of what's on at this month's Lates.
The Science Museum’s Lates is a free night for adults that takes place on the last Wednesday of the month. Lates have a different theme each month, spanning issues as far apart as sex, alcohol and climate change – see what we have planned for the coming months.
Please be aware that Lates is incredibly popular, which means you may have to queue before a timed event. We suggest you arrive early to ensure you have the best possible chance of getting in.
- Silent Disco – Grab a headset, select your tunes and dance until you drop.
- Punk Science the Gameshow – Tickets are limited and cost £5 per person, available from any ticket desk.
- Red mill engine demonstration
- Talkaoke – This unique mobile talk show gets down with the hottest topics.
- Planet science – A talk about our giant sphere.
- Screen grab – Create your own screen-print souvenir in our pop-up studio.
- Fly Studio – What better way to remember your trip to the Science Museum than with a personalised photo to take home and share?
- Fly our simulators - Red Arrows, 360° and Typhoon