Join us in inspiring futures
Our goal is to inspire the creative-thinkers of the future to get involved with the incredible scientific and technological innovation occurring around us. It’s an ambitious mission—one we cannot achieve without the ongoing and invaluable support of our partners from the business community.
Every company that requires a STEM-literate employee base, or has an interest in promoting greater public understanding of the role of technology and science in our daily lives, has a stake in this vision.
Global names such as Bloomberg, BP, GSK, and Samsung have all enjoyed long-term partnerships with our museums and have enabled us to:
- Inspire young talent
- Reach new international audiences
- Introduce ground-breaking interactivity
- Open experiences up to groups who might otherwise never have engaged with our museums
- Engage our global audience in innovative ways by improving the quality of our digital spaces
In turn, each of these partners has benefited from alignment with an inspiring, innovative and exciting institution that spearheads scientific debate, offers a powerful global brand platform, brings to public consciousness some of the most pressing economic and social topics of our time and sparks passion in current and future generations of customers and employees.
We take a consultative approach to our partnerships, which opens the door to collaborative opportunities to:
- Achieve your business objectives in creative and tangible ways
- Showcase your ingenuity and innovation and engage directly with visitors
- Develop unique employee, customer and stakeholder engagement opportunities
- Demonstrate your commitment to addressing some of the most urgent scientific challenges of our time
The convening power of our museums also provides a powerful platform from which to speak to stakeholder groups, including your customers, industry leaders, academics and government.
Together, let’s start a conversation with the power to touch millions.
‘The Science Museum is an innovative place. Samsung and the Science Museum is a brilliant combination. Its fantastic exhibits and its technology bring them to life in a way that makes the best of both worlds.’
Russell Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer at Samsung UK and Ireland (Principal Sponsor, Mathematics: The Winton Gallery)
To find out more about how a partnership with the Science Museum can help you achieve your ambitions, please contact:
Call: +44 (0)20 7942 4074