We are pleased to be open for school visits.
Bookings are now open for school and home education visits on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 3-11 December.
Our offer has been adapted to adhere to Government guidance, please refer to the school visits or home education visits page for further information.
We will be releasing our next season of visit dates soon, to be the first to know please sign up to our Teacher News emails.
Key things to consider before planning your visit
- Booking must be made at least two weeks before your planned visit date.
- For schools, colleges and universities we can accommodate an established bubble of up to 40 people (students and accompanying adults) per visit.
- The school, college or university bubble must be in a category that is exempt from prevailing Government guidelines relating to the number of people who can meet.
- Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and 2 school visits are not currently permitted.
- Ensure you have permission from your school, college or university to visit the museum with your students.
- The TfL School Party Travel Scheme is currently suspended (as at September 2020). Please check the TfL website for the latest situation.
- Home educating families making a self-guided visits must fall in line with Government guidelines for households and support bubbles; for a Wonderlab visit it's a maximum of six people per booking.
- Bear in mind, although we plan to re-open the museum on Thursday 3 December, if Government guidance changes, we may need to re-schedule your visit. We will keep you informed.