The following booking terms apply once you have made a request for us to visit your venue:
Confirmation of your booking
- Once we receive your request to visit, we will check the details and contact you if we need to discuss the arrangements.
- When everything is agreed we will email confirmation of your booking. Check the information carefully and tell us about any changes as soon as possible.
- We will email you a pro-forma invoice for the total sum alongside your booking confirmation. Full payment is due immediately,
- If timely payment is not received we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- You can cancel or change your booking up to 28 days ahead of the visit date to receive a full refund. We need this in writing so email changes to email@example.com. We will then send a revised confirmation reflecting your changes.
- We cannot give refunds for cancellations or changes received within 28 days of the visit date.
- DBS information for our presenters will be included in our confirmation email. In line with data protection guidelines, we will not provide actual DBS certificates because they contain personal data. If our team is turned away on the day because they are not able to present actual DBS certificates, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event/performance/workshop on the day of our visit for health and safety reasons or if we deem the behaviour of the audience to be inappropriate. In the case of such cancellation we will not offer a refund.
- If we need to cancel our visit to your venue for any reason (for example, due to bad weather) we will give you as much notice as possible. We will try to rearrange our visit date with you, but if this is not possible we will give a full refund.