The Science Museum Group is running a free prize draw for all Science Museum Group email subscribers to win £100 worth of vouchers to be spent online at the Science Museum Group shop (the “Prize Draw”). You may enter the Prize Draw once by completing an online survey following receipt of an email containing the link to the survey. The Prize Draw is subject to the terms and conditions below.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw will commence on Friday 26 January and will continue on a monthly basis until discontinued by the Science Museum Group.
2. You are entitled to enter the Prize Draw if you have subscribed to the Science Museum Group emails. The Science Museum Group will send a link to each email subscriber, until the subscriber has entered the Prize Draw, and on completion of a survey the entrant will be automatically entered into that month’s Prize Draw. Following entrance into that Month’s Prize Draw, the subscriber will no longer be entitled to enter, or be automatically entered into, any following month’s Prize Draw.
3. From the date of the email containing the link to the survey, the entrant will have 7 days to complete the online survey to enter into the Prize Draw for that month.
4. Prize Draw winners will be selected at random from all entries received. There shall be one monthly prize winner.
5. The monthly prize will be £100 worth of vouchers to be spent online within 30 days at the Science Museum Group shop.
6. Only one entry into the Prize Draw is permitted per person.
7. To be eligible for the Prize Draw entrants must:
• Be subscribed to the Science Museum Group emails
• Be a resident in the United Kingdom
• Be 18 or over
• Not be an employee of the Science Museum Group
8. Winners of the monthly prize will be contacted within 1 week of the Prize Draw. If any winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, the Science Museum Group reserves its right to select another winner. Winners have 14 days to respond and confirm their prize acceptance. If no response is received the Science Museum Group will select a replacement winner.
9. All prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. By entering the Prize Draw each entrant accepts to be bound by these terms and conditions.
11. The Science Museum Group reserves the right to:
• Refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions
• Postpone, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Prize Draw at any time
• Amend these terms and conditions at any time, including changing or substituting the prize.
12. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them is subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. This Prize Draw is run by the ‘Science Museum Group’, with its offices at Science Museum, Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London SW7 2DD, which is the trading name of the Board of Trustees of the Science Museum, a body established under the National Heritage Act 1983.
Please direct any questions in relation to the Prize Draw or these terms to email@example.com.