Use this form to request an educational group visit to the Science Museum in London.
We will process your request as a confirmed booking and send confirmation by email, or contact you if we need to discuss anything. Once we process your request your organisation will be liable for the cost of any charged activities that you have asked us to include.
If you are requesting more than one visit, please submit a separate form for each date.
Please do not use this form for enquiries or to check availability. Instead, email us on email@example.com or call 020 7942 4777 and we will be pleased to help.
Before filling out this form, choose what to include in your itinerary from the 'See and do for schools' page. Remember to check the individual web pages for scheduled dates, to make sure your chosen activities are happening on your preferred visit date. Not all of our schools' sessions and IMAX films take place every day, and Wonderlab admits different Key Stages on different days.
You will also need to have the following information to hand:
- Date of visit, with alternatives if possible, and approximate times of arrival and departure.
- Total number of children and adults in your group, ensuring you meet the ratios cited on the form itself.
- Lower and upper ages of the children in your group.
- Your organisation's full address and postcode.
- Your organisation's phone number and general email address.
- Group leader's name and mobile number (in case we need to make contact in unforeseen circumstances).
- Group leader's email address at the organisation.
- Any special educational needs or disabilities that you think it will be helpful for us to know about.