Have you ever wanted to have a sleepover in a museum? Then don’t miss our new series of music themed Astronights that will get you in the groove!
Astronights are our sleepovers for children, where you will be able to explore the museum after dark, this time to the rhythm of music. Inspired by our exhibition Turn it Up: The Power of Music, these evenings will include lots of hands-on workshops, shows and activities that delve into the power of music. Rounded off with a delicious breakfast, it will be a night you never forget!
At our special music-themed Astronights you’ll have the chance to:
- Discover the museum at night through the power of tunes and catchy beats.
- Get hands-on in our workshops and science shows.
We now offer VIP tickets, to make your museum sleepover even more special! Astronights VIPs get:
- Extra comfortable sleeping arrangements, with an airbed provided for every camper, and a reserved space in the sleeping gallery.
- Special breakfast options, with more choice for everyone, and enhanced hot drinks for adults.
- A dedicated VIP usher team to provide assistance and answer your questions.
- Saturday 9 December 2023—book tickets
- Friday 19 January 2024—book tickets
- Friday 23 February 2024—book tickets
- Friday 15 March 2024—book tickets
- Friday 19 April 2024—book tickets
From May, our exciting space-themed Astronights are back with new dates:
Tickets will go off sale one week before each date.
Children with special educational needs
We want to make your night as relaxed as possible. Email us to discuss how we can support you and your group.
We run a SENsory Astronights once a year so that children with special educational needs can enjoy a night at the Museum in a quieter and less crowded environment.
- Astronights sleepovers run on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year.
- Only suitable for children aged 7-11. Adults must be aged 18+.
- For full details please see FAQs.