Welcome to CoderDojo at the Science Museum—a free, monthly coding class for young people interested in programming.
These sessions are designed as a stand-alone experience so keep an eye on what we have planned for the future as activities and content may change.
Saturday 7 July 2018
This class will consist of a two-hour programming session where kids can work on their own projects, followed by a ‘show-and-tell’ session where they can share their progress with the rest of the group.
You choose what you want to create, go at your own pace and decide how you like to work—on your own or teamed up. Our expert Mentors will be available to lend a hand if you run into any issues.
This session will include the coding languages HTML, CSS and Scratch, and there will also be some Micro:bits available to play with (which can be programmed in either Scratch or MicroPython).
- Saturday 7 July 2018—sold out
- Saturday 8 September 2018
- Saturday 13 October 2018
- Saturday 10 November 2018
- Saturday 8 December 2018
- We welcome youngsters aged from 7 to 17.
- No experience necessary—beginners and coding experts alike are very welcome.
- You’ll need to bring a laptop (with a full battery) and a charger.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.