Science Museum Lates are adults-only, after-hours theme nights that take place in the museum on the last Wednesday of every month.
We hope to relaunch the Lates programme in 2021. To be the first to hear when free tickets are released, sign up to our email newsletters.
Next lates: TBC
- Museum Wonders: Join our curators to uncover the mysteries of objects not usually on display—and tell us if they remind you of grandma's sofa, your favourite childhood holiday or that weird smell on your commute.
- Screen Grab: Print your own poster with our team of experts.
- Talkaoke: Chat, discuss, converse and pontificate on the current topics picked on the night.
- Silent Disco: Whether you’re practising your moves or just in the mood to slam dunk the funk, grab a headset, select your tunes and dance until you drop. £2 tickets available in the Exploring Space gallery on the night.
- British Sign Language events at Lates: Join us for BSL-interpreted events and activities.
Each entry in this hugely popular ongoing series of events centres on a different theme: from sex to climate change, from big data to childhood.
Dates to be confirmed.
These themes are subject to change but we can guarantee that each night will be fun and entertaining.