Luke Skywalker returns in the latest chapter of the Star Wars saga. Feel the Force in IMAX 15/70mm.
Picking up right where The Force Awakens' heart-pounding cliffhanger left off, this newest installment of the galaxy-conquering Star Wars story continues to pursue the heroic journeys of Jedi-in-waiting Rey (Daisy Ridley), rebellious ex-Stormtrooper Finn (John Boyega) and dashing Resistance pilot Poe (Oscar Isaac).
It also features the feverishly awaited return of Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) and, in what will surely be a bittersweet experience for her legions of fans, the final appearance of Carrie Fisher as General Leia Organa.
Join us at the Science Museum and experience this epic blockbuster on one of the UK's biggest screens in IMAX 15/70mm 2D. Demand will be high, so book early.
Why see it at the Science Museum’s IMAX Theatre?
- We are screening Star Wars: The Last Jedi in 15/70mm IMAX film format. Experience 10 times the image quality, resolution and sound than you would at a conventional digital cinema.
- Our independent cinema has one of the largest screens in the UK. It's almost double the size of those found at large cinema chains – the height of four double-decker buses or a car park for 64 taxis.
- Every ticket bought helps support the Science Museum's work to inspire the next generation of scientists, engineers and Jedi Knights.
Important booking information
- Selected scenes will be in full 15/70mm IMAX film format.
- The entrance for 19.30 screenings is at the Science Museum Library/Wellcome Wolfson Building, 165 Queen's Gate, SW7 5HE. Please note this is not the main Science Museum entrance on Exhibition Road. Google Streetview