Celebrate your birthday with a party that is out of this world.
Get hands-on with real scientific phenomena through awe-inspiring experiments and captivating interactive exhibits in Wonderlab: The Equinor Gallery, the most spectacular interactive gallery in the world. Race down the giant friction slide, see clouds form in front of your eyes, and travel through space under a canopy of stars.
Once you’ve finished exploring Wonderlab take a seat for one of our mind-blowing, explosive Science Shows, before heading down to The Diner for a meal and cake.
What does the package include?
The Weekend Wonderlab Diner Party is self-directed. You will receive full instructions of how to guide your guests at the party, so that everyone has an out of this world time.
The party package includes:
- A downloadable invitation template
- Complimentary use of the cloakroom to store coats and small bags
- Tote bag which will include a map and instructions
- A Science Museum badge for every child
- An additional item for the birthday child
- Entry to Wonderlab: The Equinor Gallery
- Entry to an Interactive Science Show (see more details in FAQs)
- A meal for every child
- A hot or soft drink for every adult
- Birthday cake
- A copy of either ‘This book thinks you’re a scientist’ or ‘This book thinks you’re an inventor’ for every child
Booking details and information
When booking your Wonderlab Birthday Party online, choose your preferred date and time slot. Then, confirm the number of children and adults attending and choose food options for your guests.
Please note, we require a minimum of 14 days notice for all birthday party bookings.
Saturday and Sunday (term time only)
- £35 per child
- £15 per adult
Please note, payment is required when the party is booked.
- Wonderlab Diner Birthday Parties run throughout the year during term time only.
Click here for our holiday dates
- This party package is recommended for children aged 7–11.
- Each party can be booked for a minimum of 10 children and up to a maximum of 20 children. Each party requires 1:6 ratio of children to adults. Adults are expected to supervise attending children at all times.