Choose from a great range of group packages to tailor your group visit to the Science Museum.
For adult groups of ten or more people, we offer a range of options. These include:
1. Group visits to our upcoming exhibition The Sun, opening on 6 October 2018. Discounted tickets will be available to groups of 10 or more. Please call for more information.
2. A suggested itinerary for your group based on your specific interests, including any galleries or objects that might be relevant. We can also provide practical and logistical advice.
3. Curator-led tours for groups of up to 20 people. These last one hour, followed by time for questions. Tours cost £10 per person, and your group can choose one of three themes:
- Technology and our World
- Exploration and Discovery
- Treasures of the Science Museum
4. Exhibition and IMAX tickets at preferential group rates. These include the interactive Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery and our IMAX 3D cinema.
5. Exclusive catering options, including:
- Morning refreshments (£4.50 per person)
- Restaurant lunch offer, including choice of two courses (£11.95 per person)
- Afternoon cream tea (£6.95 per person)
Tours and catering options are available Monday to Friday (outside peak times) and your coach driver and group leader go for free. Our Call Centre can talk you through all the options and the complete terms and conditions—telephone 020 7942 4000.
Find out more about bringing an educational group to the Museum.