The Group Visit process is under review and curator-led tours and catering options are currently unavailable. Please call us, to plan an itinerary for your visit.
For adult groups of ten or more people, we offer a range of options. These include:
1. A suggested itinerary for your group based on your specific interests, including any galleries or objects that might be relevant. We can also provide practical and logistical advice.
2. (NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE) Curator-led tours for groups of up to 20 people. These last one hour, followed by time for questions. Tours cost £10 per person, and your group can choose one of three themes:
- Technology and our World
- Exploration and Discovery
- Treasures of the Science Museum
3. Exhibition and IMAX tickets at preferential group rates. These include the interactive Wonderlab: The Equinor Gallery and our IMAX 3D cinema.
4. (NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE) Exclusive catering options, including:
- Morning refreshments (£4.50 per person)
- Restaurant lunch offer, including choice of two courses (£11.95 per person)
- Afternoon cream tea (£6.95 per person)
Tours and catering options are available Monday to Friday (outside peak times) and your coach driver and group leader go for free. Our Call Centre can talk you through all the options and the complete terms and conditions—telephone 033 0058 0058..
Find out more about bringing an educational group to the Museum.